Student Cravings- Banana pancakes
Tired of traditional pancakes? If so, you should really try having these delicious banana pancakes I made the other day. An absolute great way to start the day and get the brain juices pumping! These are all the ingredients you’ll need to complete the perfect banana pancakes!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
2. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
There you have it people! Perfect banana pancakes, try eating them for dinner as well they are especially filing!